- Articles and Commentaries
- Amos Enabulele, Multilateral Treaties and the Effects of the Universality of Customs on State Consent
- Kate Deere, Investment in China’s FTAs: How Well has the FTA with New Zealand Held Up?
- Saeed Bagheri, Iran’s Attitude to Security in the Strait of Hormuz: An International Law Perspective
- Geoffrey Palmer, Whales and Humans: How Whaling went from being a Major Industry to a Leading Environmental Issue then Landed Japan in the International Court of Justice for the First Time
- Gillian Triggs, Human Rights Across the Tasman: A Widening Gulf – Hotung Fellowship Public Lecture, 6 April 2016
- The South Pacific
- Joanna Siekiera, The Pacific Islands Forum 2015, Port Moresby
- Charles Hulley, TPPA No ... Wait: The Scope of Fair and Equitable Treatment
- Tracey Whare, Customary Law and Human Rights in the Pacific – Potential for Convergence or Inevitable Conflict?
Friday, May 19, 2017
New Volume: New Zealand Yearbook of International Law
New Zealand Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 13, 2015) is out. Contents include: